Olive Oil Nutrition is considered to be the best oil for cooking due to its antioxidant properties, health benefits, and pleasant flavor. Olive oil is made from the fruits available in the olive tree. The color of olive differs depending on the olive ripeness, type of soil, climate and manufacturer preferences. It does not contain protein or carbohydrates. You can read about olive oil nutrition in order to consume in your daily life to reap numerous health benefits. Extra-virgin olive oil is known to be the purest form of oil which does not include chemicals or fat content.
Why Olive Oil Is Beneficial For Health
Olive Oil Nutritionis highly rich in Vitamin E content which supports normal nerve conduction and plays an indispensable role in body immunity power. Other than that, it is high in terms of monounsaturated fat which seems to augment good cholesterol level and reduces bad cholesterol. Some studies reveal that addition of virgin olive oil into your daily diet will reduce C – reactive protein by creating anti-inflammatory efforts. The nutritional value of olive oil consists of:
- Polyunsaturated fat: 10.5 gram
- Saturated fat: 1.9 gram
- Vitamin K: 8.1 milligram
- Monounsaturated fat: 9.9 gram
- Vitamin E: 1.94 gram
Nutritional Facts About Olive Oil
- Olive Oil Nutrition is known to be the good edible oil with regards to stability, safety profiles, liquid profile, and
- It is highly rich in energy that is 100 gram of oil tend to provide 884 calories for your body. Its ratio of monounsaturated to saturated fatty acid makes it as healthiest oil for human consumption
- Olive oil is renowned for wonderful lipid profile, polyunsaturated, monounsaturated and saturated fats is distributed in equal proportions.
- The cold-pressed native oil is one among the good cooking oils for leading a healthy life
- Extra virgin olive oil comes with a high smoke point of 210 degree Celsius. The olive oil is vital for deep frying or cooking under high temperature.
Health Benefits Of Using Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Promotes Brain Health
Extra Virgin olive oil is quite useful in protecting your brain from Alzheimer disease which is the most widespread form of dementia and it causes difficulty with thinking, behavior, and memory. For people suffering from Alzheimer disease, there is an accumulation of protein in specific parts of the brain. The Virgin olive oil is considered to eradicate those problems from the brain and thus prevent Alzheimer disease completely.
- Maintains Healthy Weight
Taking more amount of fat content will never make you fat but consuming excessive calories will make your weight. Irrespective of taking olive oil will lead to a risk of obesity. If you want to maintain a healthy weight then olive oil is considered to be the best option. The high amount of olive oil consumption will help you to maintain a healthy body and does not make you face the risk of obese or overweight.
- Antioxidant Activity
Antioxidants are considered to be the essential substance which aids in preventing your body from cell damage created by harmful oxygen molecules called as free radicals. However, free radicals are highly responsible for heart disease, Alzheimer disease, cancer and other illnesses. Since olive oil comprises of powerful antioxidants that help in protecting you against serious conditions. The Vitamin E nutrition in olive oil is proved to be the effective antioxidant.
- Prevents Heart Disease
It is proved that addition of Olive Oil Nutrition in Mediterranean diet will promote for good heart health. In addition to that, olive oil has been considered to decrease the high blood pressure level which is on one of the largest risk factors for the heart disease. The diets supplemented with olive oil or nuts will tend to decrease the cardiovascular problems tremendously.