If you think about life in a nutshell, what is it that each and every human seeks? Happiness is what the destiny of our life is. As a matter of fact, happiness comes with healthy living and a healthy body. Unlike the beliefs of people who say money is the ultimate happiness, each and everyone knows deep down that a healthy mind resides in a healthy body. Therefore, health should not be compromised any which way. A great philosopher once said, either takes out time in your twenties to invest in your body or else take out time in your fifties to visit the hospital. I am sure most of the readers would agree with the saying because no matter what, everyone is suffering from the guilt of not paying enough attention to our personal temple called a body. Having said that, do you believe that you are living a happy healthy life, at all? Before you say a blind yes, think about the long hours you spend lying in front of your smart TV and the double cheese pizza that you eat first thing in the morning. If this makes you happy, let me remind you that this is not happy healthy life but a compromise.
- Are you going to live a happy healthy long life?
This is the question of a millennium. The truth is that who does not dream about living a long life for hundreds of years which sages in bygone era lived? It is pretty obvious to dream about the said life but are we doing enough to end up living a long life? The only way to ensure a healthy and happy long life is to inculcate healthy living. Below given are a few points that will help you leading the stairway to ultimate happiness.
- Start waking up early in the morning and invest the extra time of your day doing something that makes you happy.
- Peace of mind should be your ultimate destiny and seize the same.
- Eat good food, that is, fruits and vegetables instead of burgers and fries.
- Walking should be your best friend.
- Always keep a book in your hand. While others would be scratching their heads standing in a queue or in a metro, you will be feeding your head with positive vibes.
- Try to let go of the hurt that has been inflicted on you. This way you will ensure a long life with no regrets.
- Take out some time every day to talk to your parents each day. They gave birth to you and deserve a little acknowledgment in each day of your life.
- Before going to bed, go out for a little walk and breathe in the cold fresh air which will make you feel alive.
These new rules in your life will ensure that you are on your way to happy healthy long life. I assure you that these changes will make you feel positive almost instantly. A life without a frequent visit to doctors and eating mental disorder medications will be one to remember forever.